Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Home coming and a few days after

Wow.  I am amazed at how much time in my day I have lost!  But, I wouldn't have it any other way!  We are so blessed to have these two girls.  God has answered our prayers and his work is perfect.  I still can't believe she is here and is doing fantastic.  It is amazing!  To tell you the truth...  All I want to do is sit and play with Lauren all day!  Of course I enjoy nap time as it is the only time I have to get anything done, but I just love floor time with my baby girl.  I have loads of pictures to upload from our arrival home and the day or two following.  Some of the pics aren't the best but you will get the idea! And if you know me you know that I have to have the "first's" photos, so there are a lot!  Feel free to skip over them!

Finally home!

A hug from Mom!

Grandpa's missing... he's taking the picture

Just happy to be home!

Grandpa meets Lauren

Grandma meets Lauren

Lauren in her room for the first time!

Getting ready for bed

Love this one!

Still sleeping at 11am!

First morning waking in her new room ( I woke her up)

Laruen meets Abby!  It is a love affair now!

Emma the morning after!  (I woke her too, but this is what she did anyway)

Lauren's favorite place, the highchair


Me and my two girls, this picture really captures my emotions, thanks mom!


More to come soon!


5 comments:

  1. That last one of the three of you brought tears to my eyes. So beautiful.

    -Jen-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...love that last shot, and also the one with the mirror. What an amazing time for your family. Hope you're getting some down time for yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy to hear things are going well. You are indeed blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures! Miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're all precious Welcome home, and Happy Mother's Day,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.