Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Thank you!
I just wanted to say thank you to all of you that are following and leaving comments. It warms my heart to know you are all out there, praying for our family and joining our journey! I must say, I am getting antsy and I am getting really ready to go get our baby girl. I am ready to get our Art5 and be waiting for TA (travel approval). I desperately want our baby girl in our arms for her first birthday. We got Emma 2 day before her 1st birthday... is it too much to wish and dream for the same with Lauren? I think not! So I sit and wait again... But, as I started this post I shall end it the same, Thank You for your comments!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello Kathleen,
ReplyDeleteYes I waiting from Kenlyn. You read our blog? I hope she talks about us, because she visiting the orphanage. She have all information from our daughther?
Have you ask to have news from Lauren?
Each day, I wait from news...
Have a great weeekend,
Suzie
suzie_richard@hotmail.com