At 9 1/2 months her current measurements are: height: 68cm; weight: 8kg; head size: 42cm; chest size: 42cm; feet length: 9cm. And she has six teeth now. (She is a good healthy size!)
She will not go back to the orphanage until on her "Gotcha Day". (So happy to hear this)
According to the orphanage, mostly she sleeps with her foster mother together. When she is upset, her mother holds her and pats her back, and then she will be fine. (Oh, no.... I am a BIG fan of the crib! I am sure it will be fine though)
According to the orphanage, she is attached to her foster mother. When her father comes back home from work, she likes to play with her father as well. (Good to hear that she is happy to be around a man)
At present, she can roll around, but still can't crawl. She can feed self some biscuit. She likes rice noodle with pork soup. She likes to eat wonton soup as well. ( I still can't get over a 9 month old eating pork soup and wonton soup? But she seems to be a good eater!!! I love that)
We didn't get any picutes this time, but I will take this anyday! Things seem to be going well for her and she is getting the love she needs to grow! I can't wait to get her!
Hello Kathleen, you are so lucky to have news from your daugther.
ReplyDeleteMe I wait from Kenlyn who she is in Fuzhou! She going to try have a news from our daugther.
Have a great day!
Suzie
Thanks for your sweet comment! I'm so happy you got a great update on your cutie. :o)
ReplyDeleteSO happy that you have an update on your little cutie!!! I love when they include stories in the updates. When we adopted our first, she had a list of little stories that came to us when we met her. I love that!!!
ReplyDeleteDonna