I guess I am feeling nostalgic... I just watched Emma's adoption video and of course I am crying. So many wonderful memories... If you would like to watch it here is the link.
http://www.photodex.com/share/pahlsm/ck4 It is kinda long. It was my very first slide show so forgive the novice approach. Here is the link to Emma's first year home. http://www.photodex.com/share/pahlsm/k2xk8mg4 This one is quite long too. But, boy was she a cutie... still is. She was such a happy baby! As long as you kept feeding her life was great!
I realized that we didn't pull our ring down tonight. 9! Emma was very tired. We will have to do it in the morning! Well, that's all I got... I need to go wash all the tears from my face. Happy tears!
Hello Kathleen, I watch all video. Bravo! I love them very much. Your pictures are good.
ReplyDeleteFélicitations!
Suziexx
Hi...It's Kari.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing the video. I cried as much this time as I did the first time I watched several years ago. BEAUTIFUL! Lilly watched with me. Her only words, "Emma is adoped? You never told me that. I can't believe she is from Russia. That's AWESOME."