Saturday, April 2, 2011

4!


The chain was getting to high so we had to move it....  4!  That's right 4!!!!  So the bags are all packed for the most part.  Took some major packing and unpacking, moving stuff from one suitcase to another, pulling stuff out but in the end I was able to do it.  Get 3 suitcases for 4 people, for 15 days down to 40 pounds.  To say I am sick of packing is an understatement.  Emma and I ran our final errands today and we are ready to go.  Last things to finish up are just the computer stuff and our last moment personal items.  We need to install the car seat in the Van but other than that Lauren's new home is ready for her!  Emma has really enjoyed playing with all the baby toys.  Right now she is playing with the exersaucer.  She said she was never small enough to fit in there... oh, but she was.  The exersaucer was my best friend when Emma came home.  That was the only way to get a shower and keep her happy while doing so.  I must have lugged that thing up the stairs a million times. 

It looks like the weather is going to be perfect for our trip, from high 60's to high 70's and lots of sun!  Love that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.