Thursday, April 7, 2011
We have arrived
We are here. Flight was long but not bad at all! Emma did great! Our hotel is nice! We feel great and will be heading out to get our water and other supplies. We are amazed at how nice it is here. Very modern, not at all like we thought. Our hotel is roasting! We hope we can cool it down some! I tried to upload a video but it didn't work. Kristina, I have taken all the pics so far on my Iphone and emailed them to the blog. Worked great! Here is what Emma would like me to show!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We leave Friday at 11am.. arrive in HK at 11pm..
ReplyDeleteWe will get to Gz at 7pm Sunday night. We are taking the plane over. The hotel at airport was a mess---only a club level available. Long story.
Happy now:)
We are at the VIctory.
We will take the train back to HK with the Heinz family...
Tell the group hello... miss them.... share my story with them if you wish..
Can't wait to meet everyone..
much love and prayers your way,
meg
Wow - I never thought about emailing photos to the blog! I just remember being annoyed once I figured out I could only upload one at a time!! lol
ReplyDelete