Saturday, April 2, 2011

Wanna see where we are staying?

In Beijing we will be staying at the Novotel Peace Hotel.  We are told it is very nice!

http://www.novotel.com/gb/hotel-3115-novotel-beijing-peace/index.shtml#

In Fuzhou we will be staying at the Lakeside Hotel, in a 2 room suite!!!!  Everyone that has stayed here says it is wonderful and load to do from shopping and beautiful parks!

http://www.lakeside-hotel.cn/

Once we get to Guangzhou we will be staying at The White Swan Hotel in a business suite.This hotel is were the majority of the adoptive families stay.  It is known as "The Happiest Hotel on Earth".  It really is sort of a tradition to stay here.  They say the lobby is breath taking!

http://www.whiteswanhotelguangzhou.com/vttour.htm

Enjoy, I have! :)

3 comments:

  1. It's really rough...staying in five star hotels and being treated like special guests!

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it? We have to go to all the way to China to stay at a 5 star... pretty bad. Not sure I can handle it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AllI have to say is wait for the breakfasts...then you are going to be like "ooohhh yeah"
    You will probably be on one of the top floors at the White Swan, I think. We were on 27, but I think we only had a junior suite, maybe? I'm not sure, but it was nice....and the view of the river was wonderful...especially at night!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.