Wow! Was that a photo from the red book? That's awesome! Wait - maybe you are already there getting your baby!! I get so confused on the time!! Can't wait to see more!!!She is precious! Congrats!!
Oh Kathleen - she is so beautiful! I cannot wait until you say she is in your arms :)
You're so lucky to have this picture for her.Ruby
Kari said....WHAT A FACE!!! We're all thinking of you!
Lauren is going to be so mesmerized by that photo as she grows up! Kathleen, this is just so thrilling!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Wow! Was that a photo from the red book? That's awesome! Wait - maybe you are already there getting your baby!! I get so confused on the time!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see more!!!
She is precious! Congrats!!
Oh Kathleen - she is so beautiful! I cannot wait until you say she is in your arms :)
ReplyDeleteYou're so lucky to have this picture for her.
ReplyDeleteRuby
Kari said....WHAT A FACE!!! We're all thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteLauren is going to be so mesmerized by that photo as she grows up! Kathleen, this is just so thrilling!
ReplyDelete