Wednesday, April 13, 2011

We got a huge smile!!!!

No words needed!

19 comments:

  1. That is just the sweetest picture ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! What a beautiful girl and what an amazing smile! HOORAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking forward to seeing her smile, and it was so worth the wait! She looks absolutely adorable!!! What a joy for you to see that cute little face every day from now on!

    Kathleen, I want you to know how much I've enjoyed your blog entries! The detail that you've provided makes it feel like we are right there with you (well, we are, in spirit!!) Your stories have really touched my heart and brought tears to my eyes on several occasions. You, Mark, and Emma are going to make a wonderful family for Lauren, and I am looking forward to meeting her when you get home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, she is about the cutest thing I've ever seen! That smile warms my heart and she's not even mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that picture! She is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!!!!! Kathleen!! Oh, you almost made me tear up! I didn't think it was possible, but she's even more beautiful with that stunning smile! I am so thrilled to see that she is warming up to you ... oh what a wonderful post this is! My favorite! And seriously - that picture is the most perfect thing - PLEASE frame it when you are home! Love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing smile! I love how her eyes are smiling just as much as the rest of her face is. I thing it's on my top 10 best smiles ever list.

    I'm so happy for you guys.
    -Jen-

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought she was so cute before ... but that smile could light up a whole stadium! She is beautiful Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! She is beautiful!

    Which size of clothing she has?

    I hope you have a great day!

    Suziexx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing!!! Glad to hear things are coming together for you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's just like the sun coming out!

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just have to tell you that I have come back to your blog several times today just to see that beautiful smile!

    -Jen-

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it!!! Great picture too! Can't wait to meet her!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG!!! She is so lovely, I'm so happy for you and your family. I'm following along your journey. Almost time for us. Waiting TA now, congratulations.
    Kimba

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that smile and those eyes! She is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love it!!! She is precious!
    Teri Lindsay

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.