A few days late for this post but we made it home safe, sound and exhausted. I have so much to catch up on and many posts and photos to do. I will try very hard in the next day to get it all caught up. Emma and Lauren did fabulous on the flights home. I know when the people around us saw us get on with 2 kids and one being a baby they were worried but they did great. Other than the roller coaster of a decent and landing we had which prompted both kids to throw up along with several adults all went great. We were delayed getting home on our last flight and walked in the door at 11:45 pm. We were greeted by Grandma and Grandpa and loads of balloons. Once we pulled in our drive was we had baby girl decorations all over the house and yard. My friends are great. It felt so good. We have had minor jet lag issues and it seems we might have gotten Lauren over the hump. So with that all said we are doing great!
More later but for now... I hope you all have a blessed Easter Sunday!
woo hoo!! Glad you made it back safely!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter!!!
Lots of hugs!!!
Kristina
Glad to hear you made it back safely. I've enjoyed following your journey and will look forward to hearing updates about how Lauren is doing!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you are safe at home. What a great surprise to have your house decorated. Happy Easter! Blessings
ReplyDeleteHooray that you are safely home! It sounds like the girls handled the flight beautifully! Welcome home.
ReplyDeleteWelcome home-sounds like you had a great reception!
ReplyDeleteRuby